I delved into Pottermore, and I got sorted! A house, and a wand chose me, and I would like to share the news with you!!
My house is…………………………
And my wand consists of……..
Elder wood, with dragon heartstring core, hard flexibility, and 13 inches length
I won’t bother you with long extracts from my wand results, but here are some fun facts:
- The Elder wood is unlucky.
- I must be superior of its company; otherwise, Adios, Athena.
- A highly unusual witch will find her match in elder, and on the RARE occasion that such pairing occurs, it must be because of her special destiny. Meaning: save the world, and die, if I ever find my match.
- The dragon wand tends to be the easiest to turn to the Dark Arts. Wonderful!
- They can change allegiance, if I lose from a wizard, even though they bond with their current owner. Exciting times!
- It’s prone to accidents! Accidents! The marvelous news just keep on coming!
I may be unlucky –in many aspects apparently– but I am powerful! And I’m in Hufflepuff!! I always thought I was in Ravenclaw, but I guess I was wrong. Hufflepuff, it is! Popular ministers were in this house…So beware of our intelligence and power!
Long may we reign,
Newest member of the Hufflepuff House